Monday, September 22, 2014

a third breast

Snopes, the site most likely to investigate and debunk unusual human claims, has yet to debunk the tale of a Florida massage thereapist who had a third breast added to her body as a means of getting her own "reality" TV show.
“I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore,” she said.
“Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know... feel pretty.”
I don't know what to think when this was passed along in email, though I wonder why anyone would bother with fiction and a world full of so many facts.
Third eye, third breast, third ...

How different is this from a U.S. Congressman wearing an American flag lapel pin?

PS. 9/24/14: As you probably suspected, it all turned out to be a HOAX.

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to reconsider getting the testicular implant.... going from two to three....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she really thinks it will make her less attractive, she really doesn't understand human nature and the whole sexual dynamic involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Genkaku would have suggested approximately, "It is not what the world does and does not do that is the problem, it is what I do or do not do that is MY problem!"

    ReplyDelete