Tuesday, April 21, 2020

useless prattle

I suppose (wrongly perhaps) that everyone forms grids of appreciation through accumulations of experience in this life. Having been in the army, I have a military grid of sorts. Having curried the crap off a horse's rear leg, I know something about currying. Having practiced Zen Buddhism, I suppose I have a spiritual schtick as well. When events crop up, grids are brought to bear.

Why I should think of this, I don't know, but lately I have been thinking about Episcopalians as the whipped cream and cherry on top of a Roman Catholic Sundae. Smooth as silk. Well-heeled. They own Infinitis and stuff. They are polite and cossetted without admitting to being cossetted.

What his this got to do with anything? I have no clue. Episcopalians are the vendors of smooth.

So what?

So nothing.

1 comment: