Thursday, January 5, 2017

worth coming back for

Some things I think are worth coming back for and among them, as I fished around for bits and pieces of touchstone to come back to after the health-care hazies and crazies was
THIS

I wonder if anyone else feels that really you should find a thing or two worth dying for. Not that the opportunity to die will be given, but just the knowledge that as compromises go, this is a pretty good one. It has fuck-all to do with taste ... it's just that this something or other swabs your decks and issues its own A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. "Something worth dying for;" is it the same as something worth living for?

    If it's worth living for, is it worth dying for?
    What about the reverse?

    I prefer "something worth remaining committed to."

    I also like "someone worth remaining committed to."

    ReplyDelete