Sunday, March 11, 2012

job application

.
I am out of the job stream these days, and I realize that in hard times job applicants may be more job supplicants, but as I look back at those invariable interviews that went with job applications, I think a good question for the applicant to put on the table might be,

"To what extent do you think that the managers and policy-makers of this company are willing to take personal responsibility for their policies and actions?"

The degree of spin that is put on the response may tell something about why an individual might or might not want to work for that company or institution.
.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of thought beggars are not choosers.. at least I am a weakling like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post so much. I find the article very well written and very informative as well. I am thankful to have this post.

    ReplyDelete