Sunday, April 24, 2016

JEE-SUS!

Passed along in email:
Victorville, CA –  A Barstow, California woman is claiming that an accident she caused on the highway was related to an image she saw of Jesus in her Kit Kat candy bar. Marlo Thomas, 33, says she was traveling south on the I-15 when she suddenly began craving sweets. “It was like a feeling out of nowhere, I felt like I needed some sugar,” said Thomas. “I unwrapped the package, took a bite, and couldn’t believe what I saw. It was Jesus! I mean, right there, Jesus in my candy bar! It was like he was telling me I am chosen. So I closed my eyes and started praying, thanking Jesus for His revelation.”

2 comments:

  1. And they let her go with a citation. And she's on her way to the hospital to save the guy she nearly killed. Wow! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lionel Lin RongxiangApril 27, 2016 at 2:12 AM

    Probably have little against a good diary tale.

    ReplyDelete