Sunday, May 28, 2017

fashion ick

As one blog put it succinctly when it comes to men's 'fashion:'
Who the HELL decided fashionably-dressed men should look like PeeWee Herman? And if that isn’t bad enough, who decided men should all buy clothing two sizes too small, like The Grinch’s heart? The male models I see everywhere today are wearing clothing that would probably (barely) “fit” a Ken doll. I mean, what is this?
 And, as if men's flit fashion weren't enough, there's always something ludicrous for women:
These are both products, from where I sit, of the the sadistic and the unimaginative.

The world of cute queers (their word, not mine) and underendowed hookers... there, I've said my piece. I like fun as much as the next person, but I also like beauty and this stuff is self-indulgent at best. A kind of Donald Trump imperialism among a group of people who can't do better than pat each other on the back.

1 comment:

  1. I never understood it. And yet, for some, it's their whole world.

    ReplyDelete