Friday, June 7, 2019

moving right along

Somehow, there is a curious aptness to it, though I haven't got a clue why that might be ... suddenly the distinction between "apples and oranges" becomes, rather, its similarity. I guess the only thing to do is chalk it up to an old fart's vapors ... and move on:

1. Yesterday, my younger son got a motorcycle ... a used Suzuki .750.
2. A week ago yesterday, I had a toe amputated.

Something insists that these events are somehow "apposite" or "relevant" or "fit together." It reminds me of the short-lived humor wave a number of years ago ... which all rested on ridiculous questions like, "what's the difference between a bike."

Moving right along....

1 comment:

  1. Onward and upward, Adam. One fewer toe to trip you down. Hope that you are healing well.

    ReplyDelete