Friday, December 7, 2018

brownies in the making

Nothing struck my fancy on a run through the wires this morning -- an increasingly frequent happening -- so I made brownies instead. With chocolate morsels added and a couple of tablespoons of raw chocolate and some crumbled cashews on one corner ... I like nuts, but others do not. I suspect the cashews will not hold out against the chocolate but I wanted to try it and cashews are one of my faves.

There's corruption out there. I saw it on the wires. And George H. W. Bush was buried in Texas and China seems to be pissed at the U.S. for dropping an arrest made on Saturday on a congregation of power players Tuesday. Perhaps the Chinese can borrow some polonium from the Russians and make Donald Trump a cuppa.

The day is cold-ish, but there is sun. Some CNN talking head is said to be in line to be U.S. ambassador at the U.N.

Drip, drip, drip....

1 comment:

  1. Brownies! I prefer walnuts or pecans.

    Ghirardelli brownie mixes are preferred.

    ReplyDelete