Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Walmart wins one for big business

.
On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court threw out a class action suit alleging discrimination against women at the world's biggest retailer. It was the largest class action suit in history.

The court was split, 5-4, but the impact remains the same. Aside from anything else, I don't imagine anyone on the Walmart floor is getting rich, but women will continue to make 77 cents on the male dollar. And where Walmart has blazed the trail, others can more easily follow.
.

4 comments:

  1. Divide and conquer, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After research a number of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I really like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will be checking back soon. Pls try my web site as effectively and let me know what you think. mastercam x9 for solidworks download

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there for your personal broad critique, then again particularly passionate the recent Zune, and additionally intend this specific, not to mention the beneficial feedbacks other sorts of everyone has posted, will determine if is it doesn’t answer you’re looking for. 먹튀해방

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really serious, You’re an incredibly efficient writer. I have joined with your feed and also will enjoy finding your incredible write-ups. In addition, I have shared your blog post with our social networking sites. 먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete