As the numbing days pass and the presidential election here in the U.S. approaches, a little humor is welcome. The following was passed on in email ... old, but still worth a smile, perhaps.
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.
Therefore, there must be a ton of people in Washington playing marbles.
Post a Comment