1. Find some healing-closure-volunteering millennial willing to stop people on the street and record their favorite joke or two. Everyone has a joke -- dirty or clean -- somewhere in the past.
2. Collect, type up and collate those jokes.
3. Collection in hand, let someone visit the local senior center and ask individuals sitting around whether s/he would like to hear a joke and if so, should it be dirty or clean (some people are still appalled by dirty words)? Limit: two jokes per customer.
4. Read a joke to those who admit they might enjoy it.
5. Move on to next customer.
Life with laughter does not mean the tears stop. It just means the load may be lightened.
This is not a universal solvent suggestion. It's just a little chemistry to add to the mix.
Post a Comment