- Obey crocodile warning signs and never swim where crocodiles may live.
- Stand back from water's edge while fishing and never stand on logs or branches overhanging water.
- Never dangle arms or legs out of boats.
- Never provoke, harass, feed or interfere with crocodiles, even small ones.
- Camp at least 2m above the high water mark and at least 50m from the water's edge.
Friday, December 4, 2015
Tourist photos of a larger, salt-water crocodile eating a smaller, fresh-water relative in Australia gave the BBC an occasion to issue a list of croc warnings... advisories that suggest whatever anyone's worries might be -- from climate change to Donald Trump -- at least they probably don't have to cope with crocs. And you thought you had a problem....?!