Friday, December 27, 2013

Congress at (spooky) work

Passed along in email:

I wish I thought this were a satire of some sort, but I have a feeling it is as real as it is spooky:



THANK GOD IT IS FALSE! But it has such a credible ring to it these days that even Snopes' assertion that the clip has been kicking around since 2007 (courtesy of The Onion), that there was no Rep. Haller of Pennsylvania in 2007, and there was no bill entitled H.R. 8791 hardly dims the credulous sense that even if it's not true, it's close enough to being true to be true.

3 comments:

  1. This is insane... our elected representatives voting on (CLASSIFIED) In open session and nobody seems to object?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That why we need brave and noble folks like Asange and Snowden to shed light on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness it's a spoof. I didn't catch it.

    That's two in two days ... I'm feeling extra gullible.

    ReplyDelete