Sunday, February 3, 2013

deadliest sniper shot dead

Chris Kyle, a man called the deadliest U.S. sniper ever, was shot dead Saturday at a Texas shooting range. The government claims he killed 160 people. Kyle himself put the number at closer to 250. He served four tours as part of the American presence in Iraq.
"Every person I killed I strongly believe that they were bad," he told the BBC in an interview a year ago.
"When I do go face God there is going to be lots of things I will have to account for but killing any of those people is not one of them."
Any minute now, someone is going to mention karma, so I'll try to save them wasted breath by mentioning it first.

2 comments:

  1. The human realm can be so damned strange sometimes. Maybe most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have suspicions regarding stories such as this. For all I know this guy was declared dead but is now working for the government drawing a handsome salary from our tax dollars. Alternatively, he may have decide to become a mercenary and again his death was faked.

    And yes, I would admit to reading and watching too many spy books and movies.

    Still....

    ReplyDelete